We are seeking an enthusiastic and intelligent marketing manager to assist with projects at China Skinny.
Responsibilities are typically tailored to your strengths and interests and are likely to include contributing to:
- Organise creative brainstorming
- Develop digital & social media marketing plan
- Take part in research & data analysis and compose strategy reports
- Manage individual projects efficiently and effectively
- Maintain customer relationships and potential BD
- Work with the team and manage it as well
- Native Chinese
- Colleague/University Degree (of Marketing, Communications or Media is preferred)
- Two years relevant working experience (can be adjusted based on individuals)
- A good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn new skills and broaden your knowledge
- Based in Shanghai
Preferred but not essential
- Experience in business development, market research, marketing and social media execution and strategy.
Benefits of the role
- Real responsibilities from the start;
- A diverse and friendly team;
- Excellent training;
- Involvement in large prestigious projects.
China Skinny is one of the most recognised and fastest growing marketing agencies in China specialising in assisting companies in their China strategy. With a diverse group of clients, the successful applicant will be involved with interesting and varied projects ranging from branding to market entry and growth strategies, digital marketing and research.
Please send an email to email@example.com including: