This position is a great opportunity to help you build a deep understanding about marketing in China and dynamic Chinese consumers. Join the fun and collaborative team at marketing and research agency China Skinny, where no two days are the same, working on interesting projects with clients such as Nike,
Colgate, Tourism Australia, IKEA and SAIC Motors. The role is based in Jing’An District, Shanghai.
- Leading projects and managing a cross cultural team;
- Conducting client-related and general market research;
- Social Media strategy and web marketing;
- Business Development, presenting and representing China Skinny at networking events;
- Working with the team to brainstorm ideas for marketing strategy in China.
- Currently living in Shanghai,
- Proactive attitude to working,
- Native English speaker with strong written and speaking skills,
- Chinese speaking and writing skills appreciated,
- Keen, demonstrated interest in marketing in China.
Preferred but not essential
- Experience in business development, market research, marketing and social media execution and strategy.
Benefits of the role
- Real responsibilities from the start;
- A diverse and friendly team;
- Excellent training;
- Involvement in large prestigious projects.
China Skinny is one of the most recognised and fastest growing marketing agencies in China specialising in assisting foreign companies in their China strategy. With a diverse group of clients, the successful applicant will be involved with interesting and varied projects ranging from branding to market entry and growth strategies, digital marketing and research.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- – Your resume
- – Cover letter
March 2021 – April 2021